NEUCO TRUESHIP TM
In most B2B (business-to-business) transactions, companies are accustomed to waiting for a final invoice before they can see their shipping charges. With Neuco's TrueShip, wholesale distributors know their shipping charges before placing an order!
TrueShip is an exclusive ordering feature that allows Neuco customers to know their landed order totals and better serve their customers. With this new feature, there are also newly discounted shipping rates now made available to distributors.
This revolutionary innovation incorporates product dimensions and weights, outbound shipping container sizes, dimensional weight and a multitude of shipping methods to give customers an accurate freight quote before clicking the 'Submit Order' button on Neuco.com. TrueShip works for orders placed online and also by phone, fax or email.
To view your TrueShip shipping costs when placing an order online:
- On the order confirmation page, enter your shipping address.
- Choose a shipping method. Currently, TrueShip is only available for UPS shipping methods.
TrueShip shipping costs and transit times will be displayed next to each applicable shipping service. See example below:
If ordering by phone, fax or email, please mention "TrueShip" when requesting a quote and a Neuco salesperson will provide you with your shipping charges.
Some exclusions apply:
- Fedex, USPS and truck shipments are not currently eligible
- Orders over 50lbs are not eligible
- Orders shipping in multiple boxes do not apply
- Products without documented weights or dimensions in our system will not have TrueShip quoting eligibility
- Collect and 3rd party accounts are not eligible
For more information about TrueShip, contact the Neuco sales team.